We offer accommodation in fully furnished, split over 2 floors apartments that include living rooms with kitchenettes on the first floor and bedrooms with bathrooms on the top (attic) floor. Two suites can accommodate three persons each: the open-plan living rooms with kitchenette zones have comfortable sofa beds with integrated folding mechanism.
Apartments Clinicus Klaipėda are conveniently situated in the very centre of the town, a few steps away from the main Herkaus Manto Street, in close proximity to cultural venues, shops, cafes and bars, and just within 3 km distance from the Baltic Sea.
The apartments have all modern conveniences to ensure your comfortable stay: flat-screen TVs, smart TV, Wi-Fi, functional lighting; all apartments are equipped with security alarm and modern ventilation systems. Interior is intelligently designed using natural and environmentally-friendly materials; a natural oak staircase with illuminated glass railings serves as a connecting link between the first and second floors.
The kitchenettes are equipped with mini fridges, dishwashers, sinks, cooktops, necessary utensils, crockery and cutlery, coffee making facilities. Bedrooms have standard double beds with bed linen and bathrobes. Bathrooms have towels, hair dryers, washbasins, shower units, WC.
1. Check in – from 3:00 pm, check out – before 12:00 noon.
2. An apartment can be booked online by filling-in a registration form.
3. Payment for accommodation services shall be made in advance, by a bank transfer. Payment is not refundable upon cancelation of the booking.
4. No pets permitted, sorry.
5. Parking facilities – in the car park (paid on weekdays).
Steps of booking through the online booking system: 1. The Client may choose from the Packages and standard accommodation offered as stated in the booking table. 2. On familiarisation with the Package and its price, the Client selects the time of stay for the selected room as well as additional terms or a Package. 3. On selection of an offer, the Client proceeds to a form, which needs to be completed by specifying the Client’s personal data and optional comments on the booking. 4. On completion of the form the Client makes an advance payment by one of the following methods: * Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard); * Electronic bank transfer (UAB Paysera LT). 4a. Having selected one of the first two options the Client is directed to a page where payment can be made by means of UAB Paysera LT payment system. Authorisation starts upon connection to UAB Paysera LT through an encrypted 128 bit protocol. After UAB Paysera LT accepts the payment, the Client receives a confirmation of payment and booking by an automatic email message. The email message will specify the Client’s data, name of the hotel, total price of the accommodation, advance payment made and the remaining amount payable. The Client will pay the remaining amount upon arrival to the hotel. The email message confirming the booking has to be presented at the hotel as a proof of the advance payment and of the remaining amount payable. 4b. Having selected the third option (payment by bank transfer or later payment), the Client will receive a confirmation of initial booking, which will be finally confirmed upon making the advance payment by an ordinary bank transfer or online. The booking has the status of an initial booking 48 hours after its making and may be cancelled if no advance payment is received. On receipt of the advance payment, an email message confirming the booking is sent to the Client. The Client has to present the confirmation email to the hotel manager for final settlement. 4c. Client, who uses an account in the BookingRobot system has the ability to link his credit card (s) to the account. In this case, each time you purchase a hotel service, a monetary amount will be debited from the customer's credit account automatically, once, at the time of purchase.No additional payments are required. A card link can be canceled at any time in account settings, by pressing "Delete" button. The data security of the client’s credit cards is provided by UAB Paysera LT, accredited by the Lithuanian Bank. 5. The Client understands that, in case of a failure/programming error in the online booking system, the published price for the services is unreasonably low/high considering the content of the services; the hotel is entitled to notify the error to the Client within 10 days from the booking confirmation and request payment of the full price. Should the Client refuse to pay the full price, the hotel may cancel the contract/refuse to provide the services. In such a case, the hotel will not indemnify the Client for any losses.
Ia. Booking at Request In cases where there are no rooms available online, the Client may be offered a room at the Client’s request. Upon completing the form, the Client receives an email confirmation of the time of stay (or information that no rooms are available) with the instructions for the making of the advance payment. The Client may make an advance payment by credit card or by an electronic or ordinary bank transfer. The booking will be confirmed upon receipt of the advance payment. Upon making the advance payment the Client will receive an email confirmation of the booking, which the Client has to present upon arrival to the hotel for final settlement.
II. Payment and Cancellation of Booking
1. The Client makes the advance payment by one of the three methods used by the system and pays the remaining amount upon arrival to the hotel. 2. There are no booking transaction costs for the Client. 3. Cancellation of the booking no later than 3 days prior to the arrival time is free of charge. The hotel will refund the full amount paid within 21 day. 4. Should the Client cancel the booking less than 3 days prior to the arrival time, the advance payment will not be refunded. In case of such cancellation, the Client will lose the advance payment. 5. Should the Client change the booking details after making an online booking at a discount price of the Package offered by the hotel, the hotel is entitled to recalculate the full price of the order at the current prices.
III. Final Provisions
1. The Client is obliged to provide correct details in the booking form. The hotel is not liable for the wrongly chosen check-in or check-out dates or any other details wrongly specified by the Client. 2. Responsibility for the correct servicing of the payment for the online booking lies with UAB Paysera LT electronic payment system. 3 . The hotel and the company servicing online payments are not liable for unavailability of the system and other faults occurring for reasons beyond their control.
IV. Personal Data
By booking a Package at the hotel, the Client agrees to the recording of his/her personal data in a service database. The data will be used for the finalisation of the booking procedure and for marketing purposes under the agreement on personal data protection dated 28/09/1997.
V. Confirmation of Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By ticking ‘Accept Terms and Conditions’, the Client confirms that he/she understands and accepts the terms of conditions of the booking. The booking is not valid without such confirmation.
Gift coupons reservation rules:
1. The Present coupon(s) confirms the right of the holder of the Present coupon(s) to use servises specified in the amount of coupon(s). 2. The holders of the Present coupon(s) can enjoy the services provided belonging only to Clinicus Apartments. 3. If the desired purchase amount exceeds the value of the Present coupon(s), actual difference can be paid in cash. 4. The Present coupon shall not be exchanged to cash. 5. The Present coupon(s) is valid during 3 months period from its purchase date. 6. If the Present coupon was not used until the end of its validity period, it will be regarded as null and void. 7. If the holder of the Present coupon acquires services for the amount lower that the amount specified in the Present coupon(s), remaining amount is not returned to the holder of the Present coupon. 8. The holder of the Present coupon having paid by the Present coupon(s), shall not be given the VAT invoice. 9.The Present coupon you must use at one time.
Hotel Internal Rules
Hotel conditions content
HOTEL by no means sells or transmits your Personal Data to any third party without your express permission. No third party can offer you goods or services via HOTEL electronic systems. HOTEL Do not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. If HOTEL would use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you should always have the option to cancel it. HOTEL follows these basic principles of personal data processing: 1. Personal data is collected for specified and legitimate purposes; 2. Personal data shall be processed accurately and fairly; 3. Personal data is processed lawfully; 4. All information about processed personal data is confidential; Managing and protecting your personal data HOTEL implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful handling. Personal data are processed in accordance with the 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes: 1. To process your orders (after making orders); 2. To Issue financial documents to you (eg invoices); 3. Solve all problems include reservations, orders and other services; 4. Perform other contractual obligations; 5. Process your queries; 6. For direct marketing purposes – by getting agreement only by giving the opportunity to refuse and cancel.
By allowing to manage your personal data, you are entitled to: 1. Require correction, destruction or suspension of the processing of your personal data when data is processed without complying with this and other laws; 2. Disagree with the processing of his personal data; 3. HOTEL, upon receipt of your application for the processing of personal data, will provide you with a response within 30 calendar days of your request. Only requests for the processing of your personal data submitted by e-mail are considered. mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; 4. HOTEL's Members / Clients have the right to request the transfer or cancellation of information related to their payment history and the information they provide. Such requests will be processed within 30 days. From email receipt mail by email@example.com;
Cancellation of reservation
Reservation will expire soon
To extend your booking, click the "Continue" button to cancel the reservation - "Cancel".
Information about using cookies
Performance enhancing cookies: These cookies collect information about when users are using a particular web site, such as which pages are visited most often, and whether visitors to web pages receive error messages. These cookies do not collect information that allows you to identify the site visitor. All information collected by these cookies is generic and therefore anonymous. It is used only to improve site performance.
Functional cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember your chosen things (such as your name, language, or region) and offer enhanced personalized features. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous, and they can’t monitor your browsing activity on other websites.
Target or promotional cookies: These cookies are used to display advertisements that should be of interest to you. They are also used to see certain ads for a limited number of times and to help measure the effectiveness of your campaign.
Name of cookie
The purpose of the cookie
Period of validity
Increasing the application security.
On entering the web site
Session cookie generation
On entering the web site
Until the leaving the web site
PHP session identifier
On entering the web site
On entering the web site